- Directives to limit cache lifetime, read from
- Critical components from request to apply to response.
- A key-value pair in the query.
- A pair of a value string and a quality of said value.
- An error with parsing
- A general error from parsing.
- Stages of parsing a HTTP
- An error regarding the sanitization of a request.
- Formats headers and returns the bytes from the start of
byteswhere the body starts; how many bytes the header occupy.
- Parses a header with a value-quality list of pairs.
- Parses a query to a map between keys and their values, as specified in the query.
requestfor unwanted data and returns critical components.
- Parses a